"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Dilbert 2019-04-07

Dilbert Comic Strip on 2019-04-07 | Dilbert by Scott Adams



Alice: "I don't appreciate the sarcastic text message you sent me."
Dilbert: "That wasn't sarcastic."
Alice: "Yes, it was."
Dilbert: "Wouldn't I be a better authority than you about my own intentions?"
Alice: "Only if I could trust you. But I can't trust you."
Dilbert: "Give me one good reason why you shouldn't trust me."
Alice: "Because you send sarcastic text messages."
Dilbert: "Um..."
Alice: "And here comes the mansplaining."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes