"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"Don't tell your father. This is our little secret."


"My Sister in-law has been trying to get me to take my 2 little girls to her church. As the nice atheist that I am I politely declined. Her Pastor even wanted to meet with me, so he could understand MY views. Again I blew them off. Then one day she asked to take my girls out for ice-cream. Of course I let them go with their Aunt. I had no idea her Pastor was meeting them there. Or that they were going to try to pressure my girls in to their religion. The Pastor and my sister in-law told my girls "They needed to accept Jesus as their master, and maybe if they prayed hard enough god would change their dad's mind and he wouldn't burn in hall." Who woutd tell A 6 & 8 year old that shit?? She then told my girls that the meeting was supposed to be their secret, But my 6 yr old don't do secrets. Told soon as they walked in. I never seen my in-law move so fast to get out of my house! When my wife finally got to confront her, her defense was that she just wanted the girls to know about god. Fair enough. It wasn't her place but if it means that much to her. I'm attaching some pics of me teaching her god to MY GIRLS. To anyone that don‘t like how l raise my kids...don‘t look, and if you want to indoctrinate children into your cult, It might be a good idea to stick to your own!"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes