"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, December 01, 2014

No Social Justice Week

I am declaring this calendar week "No Social Justice Week".

For this week, I shall try my best not to read, write or think about Social Justice issues like race, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity etc.

I anticipate that besides an elevated mood, I will also have somewhat more time this week.

(Note: Links posted on this blog may contain Social Justice material - because they are put in a queue beforehand. So their appearing here as part of a Links post does not mean I am actively reading, writing or thinking about those issues)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes