"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, June 03, 2013

If you can't beat 'em, get mad at 'em


Carol: I just fired off a scathing letter to a columnist for misusing the word "dongle."

I'm intoxicated with the feeling of verbal superiority. My sad life has meaning. I feel alive!



Carol: Hey, I got a response from the newspaper columnist I reamed for misusing the word "dongle."
"Dear Nutbag... link to a dictionary..." Um... oops... it appears that I was wrong.

Dilbert: Now do you apologize?

Carol: Plan B: I accuse him of hating minorities.

(via Rohan Pawale's answer to PyCon Tweet Controversy (March 2013): Was it appropriate for SendGrid to fire Adria Richards over the PyCon Tweet Controversy? - Quora)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes