"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 06, 2010

u r wt u wr - 6th June 2010

"On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time." - George Orwell

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Men are like lava lamps. Nice to look at, but not very bright'
- 'Little Miss Jail ♥ Bait' (She was in her early 30s)
- 'You are my cup of tea'
- 'So worth it'
- 'I'm alone *lone figure with back to viewer*'
- 'Bikini girls are everywhere... but where are the guys?'
- 'You must be a angel from heaven'
- 'Body glove *something* the core'
- 'I will share my secret'
- 'Hot item'
- 'kiss me! before my boyfriend come back'
- 'Car wash fundraiser... $10... Ask me about our specials"
- 'I ♥ my boyfriend(s)'
- '*something* feel happy, so you'll feel happy'
- 'Easy come easy go'
- 'I am sexy by nature, Naughty by choice'
- 'If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?'
- 'I'd flirt *something* likes you'
- 'Am not evil just plain naughty'
- 'Falling in love. He is my boyfriend'
- 'Girl' (Must she remind people? Herself? Does she have a gender identity crisis?)
- 'Let's hug! ♥ No conflict'
- 'Yes, I'M here'
- 'Irresistible. Delectable'
- 'on't as
st get
ack coff' (She was wearing a jacket blocking the first and last letters of each line)
- 'Just me. Let's get steady'
- 'I can't help it that I'm young, rich and fabulous' (At least it didn't say she was pretty, so I couldn't say the T-shirt was definitely lying)
- '*something* with my friends *something* So cute'
- 'Dickies *many words*'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes