"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"Any fool can carry on, but only the wise man knows how to shorten sail" - Joseph Conrad

***

I know that my various antics amuse people, but this is the first time I have (apparently) saved a life:

"you literally saved my life. i have been searching for a way to look more real and natural. Breast forms sticking out a shirt just really dont look natural so thank you now i can continue transition without ending my life"

(comment on my How a guy (or very flat girl) can get decent cleavage with a few nu bras and a pushup bra YouTube video)

In other news, I think the majority of my YouTube subscribers became cross-dressers a while back.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes