"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, October 04, 2009

More spam FAIL:

From: Dongli Zhang (some Bryn Mawr College email account)
Reply-To: ELIZABETHETTERS (some Hotmail UK account)
Subject: PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THANK YOU.

Message: I am Mrs Elizabeth Etters, a devoted Christian. I have a foundation/Estateuncompleted {valued at USD 2,142,728.00 Dollars} and need you to help me finish it because of my health, Everything is available. Please contact me for more details. Private contact email: XXX. thank you.


Besides not even taking the effort to come up with a marginally plausible story, the idiot was dumb enough to send his spam from his college account (it's in the headers!) so I'm going to report him to his administrator, hoho.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes