"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I was trying to locate the Mozart Tuba Mirum which Frigid Girl called "that fucked up version that you let me hear".

All was to no avail, till I remembered that I found it by searching for Florence Foster Jenkins (and not, as I thought, the Portsmouth Sinfonia).

So, from File audio - Brass Playing Mishaps (I'm not as 1337 as I used to be, so I didn't manage to convert the file - get the original for slightly less-bad quality):

"Ecco una serie di File audio "umoristici", rigorosamente anonimi, che circolano come allegati alle E-Mail o che si trovano su siti Internet.
Se avete un file che non è nella lista siete pregati di spedirmelo come allegato ad una E-Mail.

Tuba Mirum Blooper - Mozart
Mozart - Tuba mirum dal Requiem (Formato file: Real Audio)"

It's not as bad as I remember, but we take what we can get.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes