"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"When ideas fail, words come in very handy." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

***

u r wt u wr Foreign Edition (Baltics):

- 'Guys are always fond of a fun-loving blonde'
- '*Picture of frog with crown sticking tongue out* Kiss me' (See post for visual proof)
- 'Say hello to your future ex'
- 'I would look good on you'
- '*Something* girls meet showgirls at Boston lounge' (Jacket cover, worn by ~12 year old)
- 'Make me crazy'


u r wt u wr Foreign Edition (Japan):

There were a lot of girls with T-shirts with English words on them (and a few guys too) but I didn't note many of them because:

i) Too many words
ii) Bad grammar, so it was hard to catch them
iii) Jap girls have more taste than Singaporean ones, and their T-shirts aren't as suggestive

Of course, there might've been slogans in Jap (e.g. '放して! 止めて! いたい!... そこ...?目... あたしの奥に... いく! いく!') but obviously I wouldn't have been able to read them.

- 'I love nice guys (front)
I love bad guys (back)'
- 'Acquisitive nature'
- 'Take me *picture of sexy ang moh blonde on pile of candy*'
- 'This is just between you and me *something*'
- 'I ♥ haters' (Ang moh)
- 'Have the polar bear' (???)
- 'I ♥ cutely. Give favorable results'
- 'Yo lay me dude'
- 'L♥ve sweet. L♥ve luck. ♥♥♥'
- 'Redheads have more fun' (worn by dark blonde Ang Moh - maybe that's her natural hair colour)
- 'Bad at being good' (Is this the same as 'Good at being bad'?)

- 'Strapping young lad' (Ang Moh guy)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes