"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile." - Albert Schweitzer

***

User Friendly from yesterday:



Greg: Is it really so bad if you're not right about something?
Customer: Don't even go there.
Greg: Oh come on, what awful thing would happen if you admitted you were wrong about something for once?
Customer: Four dudes on boney horses might come by for a visit.
Greg: And their names would be what, humility, wisdom, maturity and confidence?


Secret Asian Man from yesterday:



Sam on his 'Asian' shirt: A friend gave me this shirt so I can show pride in my culture.
Bearded guy: What if I wore a WHITE PRIDE shirt?
Sam: Why not?
Bearded guy: Wouldn't people think I was a CRAZY RACIST?
Sam: No, but if I were you I'd avoid extending my arm and hailing a cab.


And a rare funny Garfield:



Jon: Did you ever stop to think that you might eat so much because of some emotional need? ... That you eat to compensate for some inner need?

Garfield: Of course. It's called hunger, you dipstick

(I can't be bothered to transcribe this one, but luckily someone else did)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes