"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, February 22, 2008

"Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life." - Herbert Henry Asquith

***

Pictures from Buaya-Buayee, coming more than a week after it ended (see also: "Oh My Love, Ruhan"):


Publicity poster


"My heart wilts like a dying flower without your love"


"*Dagger* I'd DIE for you"


"*Voodoo Doll* My heart bleeds for U. Never again will I look at anyone else but U"


"Please please please please please please. You reject you die"


"*Pig tied up with belt* You can run but u can't hide"


3D poster


"Kenneth is my GOD"
Altar with pig (and knife), jelly, fruit juice, chrysanthemum (?) and flowers


"I died here for Kenneth"


"Brandon ♥ Pussies
Pussies ♥ Brandon"


"I'd dip my stick in you"


"*Hangman* Don't leave me hanging"


MC room door with assorted posters


"Everyone is a blur to me with you around"
I particularly like this


"Kayjal gives me Xtra pleasure" (this is from a publication that I hope to be examining at some time in the near future)
"You are my lollipop lolita"


"I want to see Kayjal Naked"


"Helen doesn't hold a candle to you *ships*"


"I ♥ YI TING
I ♥ YI TENG" (words cannot describe what was done to this, so see the picture)
Recycling is the name of the game. God knows we killed the earth enough


"I ♥ YI FONG SENG BOON
I ♥ YI FONG SENG"




A photo-mosaic - hands-down the most high budget item produced in the 2 weeks


Postits on the MC board


Poor tree


"I'm glad I'm not an asymptote or I'll never get to touch your curves..."
We need some Economics jokes...


Wire figurines


"Natalie, Roses are red
E'clairs are filled with goo
I bet you are yummy
I would eat you"
Damn low-budget


"I give you a ziploc bag
It is as expensive & transparent as our love
Promising durability
A love that lasts
forever..."


And those dedicated to me (aww!):


"a gabriel a day keeps the doctor away~"


"Boobs and long hair... Everything I lust (& love)
The Seven Sins... GSSQ!
G-spot. Anal. Boobs. Role-playing. Incest. Erotic. Lust.
SNIS SEVEN EHT"


"I WANT your undies! GABRIEL SEAH" (I don't wear undies like that)

I know California Girl did the first 3, but I still don't know who did:


"If I debit you my love, would you credit me your heart? I've attached a knife here in case you want to take me up on my offer. (Aren't I thoughtful?)"


"Each time you don't think that Gabriel seah is the hottest thing on earth, Darth Vader kills an innocent bunny. Save the bunnies, spread the Gabriel love today!"


"Father is dear, Mother is dear, but dearest of all is Chairman Seah. Have you bowed to/worshipped the glorious leader today?"
"Save a Horse, ride an iGabriel" (I don't get it)


"10 reasons to ♥ Gabriel Seah
1. Gabriel is sexy
2. Gabriel is sexy
3. Gabriel has fab hair
4. Gabriel is sexy
5. Gabriel is very sexy
6. Gabriel is sexy
7. Gabriel is really sexy
8. Gabriel is sexy
9. Gabriel is sexy
10. Have I forgotten to mention that Gabriel is totally sexy & had great hair?"


Lastly, mine:


"*Mosuqito* Natalie smells so sweet... ASIAN ASIAN ASIAN ASIAN"


"Give me a Bukkake!"
Murali: 'That's damn sick'


"You are my prince"

From soft copy (I didn't take pictures before they got torn down):


"Albert is so MEATY!"


"Eisen gets me WET"


"I wanna PIECE OF YOU"


"Clement makes my day"


"She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee
Her dress has got a tear
She waltzes on her way to Mass
And whistles on the stair
And underneath her wimple
She has curlers in her hair
I even heard her singing in the abbey
She's always late for chapel
But her penitence is real
She's always late for everything
Except for every meal"


"your ass is a beautiful sight
your teeth are pearly white
you're so manly and strong
please write me a song
you one bad mother
come lay me, brother
then take me away your private jet"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes