"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, January 05, 2008

"A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, "You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk dancing."" - Sir Arnold Bax

***


2 Girls 1 Cup Song- "This is a love song inspired by the famous "2 Girls 1 Cup" video" (SFW)

"How do you show someone you love
That they are the one
So many ways to express love
It's hard to choose just one
How you gonna do it

Chorus:
Some people like to kiss, some people like to hug,
Some lesbians like eating each other's shit out of a cup
Some people say "I love you," some even shout it out
Some people puke semi-digested shit into each other's mouths

Sometimes making love's not enough,
You have to step it up
And urinating on her face
Is not enough to say "I love you"

Chorus

She's covered in vomit and human feces
That how I know that she needs me
She's covered in vomit and human feces
That how I know that she needs me

Shit it my mouth
And I'll puke it all over your face"


Digg also links to "ANOTHER Kain and Lynch sell out video review. What is going on?????".

Comments:

A: why 2 girls 1 cup background music???
B: Because the game is shit!
C: thanks for answering to crap

D: It has 2girls1cup music in the middle of the review. Does anyone know what that is?
E: I think they used 2g1c music to tell that Gamespot eats shit.
F: I want to play that 2 girls and a cup song in a crowded public place and see how many people respond strangely to it. It'll be like this secret club and everyone else will figure its just some department store music.

[Ed: I have found out what the music is! See this post.]


I'm not sure I've laughed this hard over an Internet meme since I first saw Wo-hen Nankan.

I'm very sad; I can't seem to get the theme music to register any plays on Last.fm (HWMNBN: "i'm not sure which is worse, that someone actually ripped the theme, or that you actually went looking for it"). Oh well.


Addendum:

Comment in Real poop behind 2G1C, US obscenity law, and 'net security. - Boing Boing

"I am surprised by the "big deal" made about this "movie".

In fact it isn't even the movie but the trailer that someone has repackaged as Two Girls and a Cup.

I read in reactions/reviews people thinking MFX 1209 is some kind of cryptic name in the vein of THX 1138,

The number is actually a catalog number for the series. The correct name of the film is MFX 1209: "Hungry Bitches" and and runs and 1:01. Probably more than most people could stomach.

Interesting data about MFX/Marco Fiorito. It subtracts a lot from me to learn the trade secret that the poop is fake.

I've seen a couple of his movies and there are quite a few. The cleverest one to me was MFX 1156: "I shit in your Ass"...

Ironically, in Japan scat and bukkake films are legal and yet straight intercourse films are illegal."


And someone uploaded the covers and screens to: EXTREME BOARD :: View topic - MFX-1209 - Hungry Bitches

Very NSFW pictures below:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes