"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, December 09, 2007

(While planning a spring holiday to either Eastern Europe or Belgium/Champagne-Ardennes with Gabriel and watching him dither as to where to go)

"actually if you're coming i'd prefer the baltic states. so that you won't have to meet my uncle/aunt (with whom I was planning to crash with in Belgium) - i just got an sms from my mom

"i heard from uncle that you want to visit? are you going alone? when? how long? who are you going with? mummy and daddy are waiting for when you can introduce a nice girl to us."

that was five minutes ago

while my uncle and aunt are extrmeely liberal european types (who would be completely tolerant of homosexual jaunts) i'd rather not drive my parents closer to the grave if they find out we're taking romantic romps in the french countryside.

i'll ask the Cock to come along so we don't look like a gay romp. or i can tell my aunt you and jk are the gay couple"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes