"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, September 03, 2007

"Now is the time for all good men to come to." - Walt Kelly

***

Since voting for the next University Scholars Club Management Committee starts tomorrow, last week was this year's Shameless Week. I went around documenting the campaign artifacts that made the most impact on me (for better or for worse). I'm still wondering whether to vote for the people whose campaigns pissed me the least or just boycott the elections totally:



General elections publicity notice


Someone said he looks like Korean/Taiwanese TV stars in this




Chris, one of the many people who sold his body to the Jeanne/Maria/Sarah campaign






My favourite: "Vote Gabriel for club mascot"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes