"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century." - Dame Edna Everage

***

Quotes:

I'm glad that I'm here though. My last 2 days in KL just cemented my beliefs. All my friends in KL live in gated communities... On Friday a girl died... They chopped her hand off with a parang.

[On a President's Scholar who was liked in primary school but hated by everyone after] A lot of people, I think, grow horns and a tail after they go into GEP.

[On a statesman] Every time he makes a foreign visit, we have another one lined up to apologise.

[On someone knowing his girlfriend since they were in Sec 3] So you all really have, like, bonding.

[On his ex] She wanted to come to my house to take pictures of my bird.

[On JB] You said she's worldly-wise. [Me: Yeah, so she won't want you.]

[On Facebook applications] I'm not gonna play with your PMS dial.

Later he come and give you a wink. [Someone: I'm not gonna flirt with random waiters] [Someone else: I can, I can.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes