"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." - Evan Esar

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'I'll show you my game... [Reverse side] If you show me yours. Adidas.'
- '你要抚摸我的翅膀吗 *picture of dragon's wings*' (Translation: 'Do you want to feel up my wings?' Derfel says 'wings' means 'lats')
- 'Why are all the good men either dead, married or broke?'
- 'Pet me *picture of pussy*'
- 'Do you know the meaning of ABCDEFG. A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl. Reverse the meaning of GFEDCBA. Girl Forget Everything Done & Catches new Boy Again' (reconstructed from the Internet - her bag strap was blocking everything after 'forget')
- 'If you think I'm spunky, cover your monkey' (contributed)
- 'Love machine' (contributed)
- 'Management is not responsible for any loss of virginity' (contributed)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes