"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 05, 2007

"I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly." - Michel de Montaigne

***

Before the marriage:

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: NO! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: NO! Why you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Yes!
She: Will you hit me?
He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?

Now after the marriage you can read it from bottom to the top


Someone should make the male version...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes