"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 01, 2007

This one's too good to only post extracts of:


College girls put their whoring behind them (May 9, 2003)

"Anybody on the lookout for a bit of bush on Japanese college campuses these days is more likely to find the George W variety than anything else as female university students' lower bodies have turned neo-conservative, according to Spa! (5/13).

Gone are the days when female university students could be relied upon to staff Japan's myriad sex services or simply spread their goodwill, and their legs, for all and sundry.

Instead, according to the weekly, a combination of excess, repulsion and horror have seen Japan's female university students clam up and regard fornication with frigidity.

Female university students in today's early Noughties are the same schoolgirls who were most active when enjo kosai, the euphemism for prostitution literally translated as compensated dating, was at its peak in the late '90s. But that same enjo kosai has caused many to turn off the tap.

"Having sex just to pick up a bit of pocket money is outright stupid. I can't understand how anybody could ever prostitute themselves," Rie, a second-year student, tells Spa! "I don't do one night stands, either. I did once, but I felt like a slut afterward and have regretted it ever since."

Tomoko, also a second-year student, is another turned off by the idea of enjo kosai and playing around.

"I only have sex with my boyfriend and it's absolutely exquisite," she tells Spa! "All those girls who play around with everybody must have no idea how good it is if you only do it with one guy."

Some girls standing off are simply plum tuckered out after playing around for years during their schooldays. Others think chastity arises from maturity.

"When I was in high school, it was almost a status symbol to go off and have sex with a good-looking guy you'd just met," second-year student Risa tells Spa! "Recently, though, I've come to think that one-night stands are something that high schoolgirls do. Now that I'm in university, it's become more interesting to see just how far you can string a man along. Getting picked up really easily is for dorks."

Sexually transmitted diseases can also take some of the blame for female university students' newfound sexual conservatism. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare statistics show chlamydia rates grew sixfold in the time the average Japanese girl began high school and the time she graduated. In addition, one in every 13 female university students has contracted the same STD. As a result, some who'd still love to be playing around, simply can't.

"My experience with guys runs into triple figures. I've picked up some just for sex, sold myself off and picked up plenty to show for it, too ... chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, genital warts," first-year student Ayaka tells Spa! "The state of my body now means that I can't go looking for a sex or a boyfriend any more."

Horrific experiences resulting from teen-age promiscuity have also turned some university students off sex.

"When I was in my first year at high school, it was the in thing to go out hitch-hiking and offer yourself up to any guy who picked you up," Yoshimi, a second-year student, tells Spa! "As a result, I've been dragged out into the middle of the countryside and dumped on the side of the road, I've been gang-raped in a car in suburban Tokyo and I've had a light bulb shatter after it was shoved up my vagina. Ever since then, I simply can't stand the sight of men.""
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes