"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A post by Shafy with a shocking revelation:

here is the retelling.: are those legs halal?

"HAHAHAHAHA laila invited me to this group on facebook, which has "islamic pick up lines" and it's super hilarious. shall paste some here. DIE. HARAM. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

1. OMG!! I just saw part of your hair, now your obligated to marry me..
note : die gabriel, you must marry me alr. i shall immediately ask for divorce after that.

[Ed: Very simple. 'I divorce you. I divorce you. I divorce you.' Blog, cbox and SMS. Tada! 3 times in 3 media.]

2. Marry me so I don't have to lower my gaze everytime you walk into the room..

3. You’re so fine, I wanna marry you, get 10 kids with you and pray domestic jamaah for the rest of our lives.

4. "Nice ankles. Very nice"

5. Girl you're so hot, you make Shaytan sweat.
note : what the hell is this right?!!! HAHAHAHA.

6. Any cup of water that you pour for me will taste like Zam Zam.
note : see note above.

7.Our parents engaged us when we were little, they must have forgotten to tell you.

8.I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam.

9.Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?

10.It must be Laylatul Qadr. Because that's the night that angels come down from Heaven.

11.Would you like to share my prayer-mat?

12. I'm not staring, I'm just enjoying my first and only allowed look.

13.Black is definately your color.
HAHAHAHA.

okay the end. HAHAHAHAHA."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes