"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

After coming back from downtown Palo Alto after dinner and buying a cheap, colourful book for the USP community (heh) I went to sleep. The other 6 were supposed to come down for a pow-wow but it didn't materialise. Hopefully the flight we want is still not too expensive.

Another corollary is that I was up at 5:30 and went to bathe; I love Spring except that if I step out of the room now without drying my hair I'm probably going to need to go to the hospital after a few hours, hurr hurr.

Stanford has a 'feminist studies' department. I heartily approve of the honesty of admitting the use of the paradigm rather than pretending to look positivistically at 'gender' (or slightly less disingenuously, 'women').
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes