"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 06, 2006

Why those silly "iTunes memes" will never work for me:

1) I don't use iTunes
2) See below (I refuse to do the retarded comments)


Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Power Rangers SPD: Ron Wasserman - Power Rangers SPD Theme (no FX)

Will I have a happy life?
A Medieval Banquet: St. George's Canzona - Janoshka (Recruiting song & czárdás) (Trad., Eastern European)

What do my friends really think of me?
Weird Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise

Do people secretly lust after me?
Tchaikovsky - Violin Concerto In D (3) (Allegro Vivacissimo)

How can I make myself happy?
Great Violinists - Menuhin/JS Bach, Violin Concertos 1 and 2, Concerto for Two Violins: Yehudi Menuhin, Paris Symphony Orchestra - Concerto for Two Violins BWV 1043 (w George Enescu) - Largo ma non tanto

What should I do with my life?
Mahou Sentai Magiranger - Magical Sound Stage 3: Mahou Sentai Magiranger & Mahou Sentai Magiranger The Movie - Bride Of Infelshia: Tatuya Hirakawa - 05. Mahou Sentai Magiranger - Travelion Magical Express (BGM)

Will I ever have children?
A Cappella Amadeus: The Swingle Singers - Cosi Fan Tutte - Un' Aura Amorosa

What is some good advice for me?
The Spirit of the Season: Traditional - Fum Fum Fum

How will I be remembered?
String quartets, op.76 nos.1-3: Haydn - String quartet in C, Op. 76 No. 3 'Emperor' - 03 - Menuetto- Allegro

What is my signature dancing song?
Mozart Violin Concertos: Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Violin Concerto No.5 in A K.219 - Adagio

What do I think is my current theme song?
Avenue Q: The Musical [Original Broadway Cast]: Original Broadway Cast / Avenue Q - If You Were Gay

What does everyone think my current theme song is?
Partitas Nos. 3, 4 & 5: J. S. Bach - P4 D major BWV 828 - Overture

What song will play at my funeral?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - Truly Scrumptious

What type of men / women do you like?
The Muppet Show Album: Statler and Waldorf - Brilliant!

What is my day going to be like?
Canticles Of Ecstasy: Hildegard von Bingen - O ignis spiritus Paracliti


I'm bored and have been feeling out of sorts anyhow. And most importantly - no one has tagged me, nor have I happened to come across one of these recently!

And just for the heck of it, another even more retarded one:

1. You're being chased by a giant squid: Yehudi Menuhin Conducts Mozart (5 of 5): Menuhin, Yehudi - Concerto for flute, harp & orchestra in C major, K. 299 (K. 297c): Allegro

2. You meet Itachi for the first time and you scream: King's Singers - You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

2. You see Batman at the beach and he proclaims: Beethoven - Piano Sonata 12, Op 26 'Funeral' - III. Marcia Funebre Sulla Morte D'Un Eroe

4. You dance in the rain to: 'Don Juan - Till Eulenspiegel - Also sprach Zarathustra': Richard Strauss - Till Eulenspiegels Merry Pranks Op. 28

5. The Monster has his poison claws to your neck. "Any last words?" You choke: Cats - Original London Cast - Disc 1: Andrew Lloyd Webber - Grizabella

6. Your surfing music: Songs from America's Heartland: Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Deep River

7. You have your own anthem: A Ceremony of Carols: Westminster Cathedral Choir - Ceremony of Carols - This little Babe

8. Michael Jackson sits down on a bus beside you. He says: Walt Disney's Fantasia: Leopold Stokowski and the Philadelphia Orchestra - The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Paul Dukas

9. Your secret crush asks you out. You reply: Das Wohltemperierte Clavier,Teil 1 & 2: Kenneth Gilbert - Bach - The Well Tempered Clavier - Book 1 (Harpsichord) - Prelude and Fugue in A Minor BWV 865

10. A bear starts to attack you. You cry out: Classic Disney Vol 5: Heidi Mollenhauer - (The Hunchback Of Notre Dame) God Help The Outcasts


Strange, I would've thought random sampling would've turned out more Classical pieces. Maybe I need to run the Breusch-Pagan test...
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes