"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, July 07, 2006

The SNCF site is wonky and though they let me book the night train last night the woman at the train station claimed there were no seats (Rome seems even less English-friendly than Paris, goodness). There is a 00:25-05:06 one to Culmont-Chalindrey that I could try. Hopefully no one else is dumb enough to take such a shitty train. But Cinque Terra-Venice is already going to be a crazy night, so I might not want to torture myself some more.

Or I could skip Reims, sleep in Avignon for a night, and go straight to Bayeux. I've seen lots of churches here already, and Reims could be seen in the future with Chartes. The extra rest would be good.

I guess it depends on whether the ticket is available.


It rained last night and is now too, so the weather in Rome's almost tolerable. Wow.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes