"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 01, 2004

<Image removed on a request. Word spreads really fast.>

What some people do when they are bored - vandalise people featured in newspapers. I thought they stopped doing this in Lower Secondary. Now, whoever said NS makes you more mature?


Reading the entries from before enslavement is quite amusing, for I was much more free with my tongue then :)


Newest comments on How Girls Waste Time:

"ARE U RETARDED
U are talking about girls
U idiot, look at your whole website its a complete waste of time
damn...whos stupid now

ooops"

"Hello, i liked your list. im a girl. and i agree. all we do is waste time. we worry to much about dumb ass things. like "do you think shes mad at me?" and all she did was not notice you in the hall way. WHen guys are much more laid back.. well in most cases anyway. Im sorry to say. I dont like girls. and i feel bad for the guys who put up with girls. if i was a guy...i would most likely be gay just so i would not have to spend my life with a women. Sure its nice that men and woman have equal rights and such.. but that doesnt mean i have to like being around girls... does it? (besides my self.. i can stand my self... you get the point i hope) all in all nice list. it was a good way for me to spend my time... "


The modern generation cannot abide silence. Even if they are not listening to what is playing in the background, they want some noise blaring just to break the silence.

Me on myself: embodying some of the worst traits of both genders :)
Someone: what, you have to serve NS and menstruate?

This post was updated at 12:37AM
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes