"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, January 09, 2004

"At first I was mad, I've been lied to my whole life about this god/supreme being. Told I had to follow this one account of someone else's life. Argh!

I am here to tell you that I no longer accept it, I am no longer mad, but rather now I feel sorry for those still stuck. It is a little like escaping from the "matrix." I want to free other minds, but most are not ready to be freed. They are too dependent. I have often thought this maybe that is one of the hidden messages behind the Matrix movie."

How true. I often regret that I do not do enough to help free others.


I am intensely curious as to how He Who Must Not Be Named's assertion that Singapore society will not be able to accept a Slave lottery any more founded than an assertion that either of the three big monotheistic religions is superior or inferior to the other 2, or indeed, is more prone to inciting violence in its adherents?


In other news, the 1000th Comment has been made, by "nobody".
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes