"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 02, 2003

1. Why do you blog?
I try to record the ephemeral threads of my life (those not too private for my diary), some to share with friends who visit and some just for fun, so I can look back years later and laugh (or grimace). Mostly, it's because I'm bored lah.


2. What do you blog about? Why?
Anything and everything. Life, the Universe and Everything (the third best of the quintet, really). Cliched, but true. Anything that catches my fancy or piques my interest.


3. Who is your primary blogging audience? Why?
Friends. And people who search for "zaogeng" or "nude mgs girls" :P


4. What is your blogging philosophy? Why?
Anything goes. Let loose. Join in the fun or be dazed by the inanity of it all. I'm already in enough trouble, so this makes little difference :)


5. Have you ever stopped blogging or considered ending your blog? Why? What happened?
Oh lotsa times. Things I write were misinterpreted or used against me, contrary to the spirit in which they were written *shrug* Been there, done that. I will survive. Tralala.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes