"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, September 22, 2002

More accolades!

"Mmmm...Been reading Gabriel's webpage (apparently some J3 senior who's screaming his ass off at NS). It's on the column on the left, check it out if you like. Now I know what my seniors griped about. Heh, purple uniforms, the things girls do, etcetcetc. Sigh. I wish I had the devotion and energy to dedicate my life to banning purple uniforms from the school too. And they have lots of things to kaopeh about. LOTS. Was laughing my own ass of at some comments on "The Silly Things Girls Do", posted by some michelle character (one year younger than me T think). Well her livejournal URL is on the left too...

Mood: Humoured"


Treatise on life in RJ - the RJ Biome. Intriguing, if too meta-physical for the likes of me.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes