"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Read through Aine-san's blog in amusement. Particularly at the Kingdom Hearts spoilers (or rather, her comments on the game contained inside the "spoilers" section), and then at the indian food observation. You must know, that from a person who has the culinary ability of a earthworm, any sort of ability to produce food at all is amazing. All I get when *I* try to cook is clods of... *coughcough*

Anyway, back to Kingdom Hearts:
*SPOILER*

I love the voices of Cloud/Squall et al. Yuffie, too, but the rest of the genki Squaresoft characters are missing, so far. At least, I haven't seen them yet. Where's Rikku? Rinoa? Cait-Sith I can do without. Locke? Edgar? Sabin? How about Butz? And where are the non-Final-Fantasy characters? I keep on playing, and hoping, and hoping.

Heheh! Cloud _didn't_ beat me up. Yes indeed, I defeated him with the POWER OF THE KEYBLADE (the main character DOES say that. I cringed). Kinda sucks for him to get err... whupped by a 14 year old kid with a name that is related to his own, doesn't it? Well Sora = Sky, and the Sky is BIGGER than any Cloud. Yeah. Then, of course, it sucks MORE for him to get stomped on by Cerberus _AFTER_ getting whupped by a 14 year old kid. Poor Cloud.

OK. That thing Cloud wears is called a waist-plate. Not (and I REITERATE AND EMPHASISE) a Skirt. I love the way Hades called Cloud "Stiffer than the Stiffs back home" :) Just how I pictured Cloud would act in such a situation!


I love the way how all the FF7 characters turned out BEAUTIFULLY in their PS2 incarnation. Although Aerith has weird eyes (but hey, you can't be an ANCIENT and not look just the slightest bit weird). Cid Highwind (one of my favourite FF7 characters) looks REALLY dorky in his shop with his Cig.

Euuugh. Herc groping Cloud. Get that image OUTTA my head. Euuuugh.

BTW, if you have time, you should go customize your Gummi Ship. Great fun, it is. I'm still trying to make my very own Ragnarok gummi model out of the bits and pieces I get though.


I understand where you're getting at with the RPG thing, The Associate. I loved Valkyrie Profile too, btw. You forgot to mention it's wonderful soundtrack :)

I actually played Septerra Core - it had this funky "combo" attack system a la Chrono Trigger but it didn't really work out very well... a "card summon" system with rather (I thought) crummy summon graphics and effects (the summons themselves were insignificant). The only thing I thought interesting about the game was the fact that if you kept stealing stuff from the shops item prices SHOOT WAY UP ^_^

Heard a lot of good things about Anachronox but never did play it.

Lastly: I feel for you. Getting caught in KL traffic is horrible. Even if I _was_ sitting in the seat next to the driver's seat and half-asleep. Not fun.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes