"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, September 22, 2002

And I get mentioned again.

"Gabriel was telling me because of the Army Half Marathon, he ran 16 km the other day. No wait, let's rephrase that, he was supposed to run 16 km. You can ask him yourself how his RUN went.

So anyway, I was thinking, the intent of the AHM is to show Malaysia that every dumb dick in Singapore can run 21 km, right? So what's the point of making people like Gabriel Seah run the damn half marathon (apart from entertaining me to no end)? Because believe me, I don't think he wants to run 21 km either. This is the guy who took half an hour to walk 2.4 km in Sec 1. And then the year after that, he didn't have a timing cos he took so long the clock didn't register it.

Just think about it though. Gabriel Seah and a gazillion fat Malay drivers running 21 km, from Marina Bay to East Coast Park and back to the National Stadium. This is actually going to be quite funny to watch. How many drivers and storemen are going to collapse on the route? Will there be enough stretchers for them? Geez, I wonder if Jiax has to run too.

And who said there weren't any funny army stories to tell."

How come it's never anything good :)

Actually it's 10km for enlisted men. And I took 21.5 mins in Sec 1, 30 mins in Sec 2.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes