"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 21, 2002

You ARE getting into the hang of Melbourne life - it took me a year to discover the Arts Center, and 3 years more to lose my wallet. I always knew you were a smarter kid than me:)

Have not being on much, because have been trying to play more computer games in my limited recreation time, as opposed to trawling the net in a desperate search for alternate employment. This is part of my new spiritual renewal plan of "karmic acceptance".

Not much job rant of late - it's been mostly training - fascinating (really!) lectures about bank frauds, cheques, cash handling, counterfeit money, etc. Today we even had a robbery simulation roleplay with pretty ferocious sounding guys with AK-47s. We were videotaped as doing "everything wrong" - allowing press on the premises, customers to remove cash, not sealing off the branch, etc etc.

However, I came across a *very* cool chop - "MUTILATION CONFIRMED". I mean, it may be something fundamentally, viscerally male but it is *IMMENSELY* satisfying to go around stamping "MUTILATION CONFIRMED" onto all kinds of things:) Procedurally, it's meant for damaged cheques, although there is *so* much potential with such a chop.....

Ah well.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes