"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Dog at a Tiddy Bar / Women as Objects / Right Generation


"Hey dad I just got home I can't find Cooper anywhere."
"Yeah he's with me enjoying his birthday. *photo*"
"Why is my dog at a tiddy bar?"
"He's been a good boy."


"For every woman working hard to get ahead in a male dominated world....there's another one willing to be a table. Happy International Women's Day. :P *5 women in hot tub with man, some with bikinis and some topless/nude, with one being a table for a food tray*"


"I was def born in the right generation. I love being bisexual, having 30 different choices of coffee flavors, being rude to men, lexapro, and airfryers"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes