"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, January 05, 2023

Ridiculous Zuccs: Burning down Ladybugs


In "A Group Where We All Give *ONLY* Very Bad Advice 2.0", in response to "My bedroom is infested with gross bugs that need to go but everytime I have my husband release them outside, more appear and he won't let me *burn* the place down. Photo of the invaders Pls help",

"I'm terrified of lady bugs and I think you should *burn* the place down anyway, possibly with him inside so he can be with his new best friends."

Presumably this was interpreted as a death threat.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes