"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, December 07, 2008

"Vote early and vote often." - Al Capone

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Sexy is always in style' (14 year old)
- 'Hidden treasure'
- 'Sweet sweet sweet sweet'
- 'Ride me *picture of motorbike*'
- 'Don't make me cry'
- 'Live is the gift for you'
- 'Sweet face'
- 'Some girls are born lucky'
- 'Love my bones'
- 'I'm not short. I'm fun size'
- '*Picture of Rhino* *something* so horny'
- 'Have you HUGGED my t-shirt today?'
- 'Naughty girl'
- 'Sleeping alone' (The girl was 13 or so)
- 'Curiosity myriad'
- 'BE | AU' ('|' represents a dotted line, which ran down her cleavage)
- 'Give me more'
- 'Kiss me *Mouse talking to cat*'
- 'Fuck you my love'
- 'Need so much'
- 'Bad girls (we love)
- '*thought bubble from an entity like Mickey Mouse* You sure know how to warm a man's heart'
- 'Free VIP pass'
- 'Dreams do come true if you're hot'
- 'Bizarre must. Awesome want'
- 'Wanna play? Espirit sports'
- 'TKGS. 3E9, 4E9. We know you're looking'
- 'I love a good time' (about 15 years old)
- 'Love is the gift for you'
- 'Latin dancers do it better'
- 'If only... guys are as nice as chocolate' (~8 year old)

- 'Please tell your pants it's not polite to point' (Guy)
- 'Angry chicks do it better' (Guy)

MFTTW explained to me the long and complicated story about Raffles Guys' belts, waists, hips and their confluence with shorts. That explained a lot and solved one of the mysteries of the universe. Hurrah!

If you want to wear ugly white underwear with multi-coloured polka dots you shouldn't wear jeans so low that 1/3 your underwear is exposed (this is much worse than butt cracks)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes