"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I'm not a real movie star. I've still got the same wife I started out with twenty-eight years ago." - Will Rogers

***

Random pictures from May till mid-July:


Yes! I finally got pictures of people sleeping under the "No Sleeping" sign in the Esplanade.


Osim Snake Oil/Mind control device


"Econ's Camp Super Tempting And Tremendously Intriguingly Captivating" *facepalm*


Interminable PRC queue


Frigid Girl waving. Say "Hi, Frigid Girl!"



Mommy's Helper - in the Men's toilet (I was waiting 6 hours for my flight to Narita)


When I figure out why I took this picture I'll post the reason here


"Handshake for Peace... Fall of the Berlin Wall... Suffragettes and the fight to vote... The end of World War II"
I love the irony of having exhibitions on Freedom in Singapore. Then again this was in the post-checkin area, so that might say something.


"Why Men Marry Bitches"


The only 2 pictures from the NUS Students' Sports Club noticeboard I'd steal. Okay, I'm not posting them here. Hurr hurr.


"The Jewel Box. Singapore's Iconic Hilltop Destination. 'Spring' - February to April. 'Summer' - May to July. 'Autumn' - August to October. 'Winter' - November to January"
Who are they trying to kid?!


"Sensual Massage" at Chinatown. You can't get any more explicit than that without shouting it from the mountaintop.


Seal for an envelope containing a wedding invitation. Cute.


"Unhappy with your job?"
Dodgy ad outside Sultan Mosque.


"Shalom" Yong Tao Foo. I doubt it's Kosher, especially given they have Laksa.


"Bugis Junction"


"Family restroom" at Chinatown food centre. There're 2 toilet bowls. As they say, "The family that shits together stays together"


"Portuguese Tart" for sale


Jap snake oil - electrocuting yourself for good health


Mannikin with breast exposed


Slutty Salsa poster


"Japanese 'Pasta'" at Shokudo (Japanese Marche). I find the scare quotes very poignant. Incidentally, while the variety there is good, the quality is so-so and it's quite expensive.


"Murtabak - Real Crab Meat". Given that "Crab" in Singapore means "Crabstick", it's no wonder they have to advertise the veracity of their crab


Nicely designed NUS Commencement Dessert and Chocolate box


"young young you. 样样有. One Stop For A Younger You."
This is very clever
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes