"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, November 03, 2007

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." - Redd Foxx

***

The economics honours cohort doesn't seem as close as some of the other majors in Arts (and biology, for a cross-faculty comparison). Someone attributed this to competitiveness and size.

My sex bible was missing from Week 8 (coincidentally around the time some sofa room shenanigans started) to Week 11. It'd been hidden on 2 occasions before but eventually turned up after some searching. I had given up on its reappearing when one day it suddenly reappeared. However, it was gone once more 1-2 days later. I need to chain the damn thing.

Someone told me she entered the sofa room last year and saw someone on top of someone else, but they sprang apart when she opened the door. They really need to remove the screen preventing people from looking in.

Pseudo-Western has actually become better since returning to the new canteen.

I saw a guy in a long sleeved dress shirt, black pants - and slippers. He wasn't limping and I didn't see any plasters or bandages on his foot. I'd have enquired about this incongruency, but the lift door opened and he walked out.

I am told that from 1st October, the thermostats of all central airconditioning in NUS have been raised from 24 to 25 degrees to save power. It must be because all the new CCTVs they're installing everywhere are sucking up power.

There's one class where various causes keep being pimped to us. In all my years (damnit) I've never had a class where the pimping even came half as close - 1/3 to 1/4 of the current pimping is the closest I've experienced. Of these, one particular cause has been pimped so much and so shamelessly that I've decided that henceforth I will do nothing to support it (it doesn't hurt that it's a cause I'm morally opposed to too) .

Apparently NTU students dislike SMU too. Hurr hurr.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes