"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Quotes:

[On my taking leave] So next week only I am around to service the two of them.

[Me: 'Did' is passive voice]... I thought you were an econs major.

[On carbonara] Actually it's quite healthy, except for the bacon. [Me: Err. Eggs, cream...]

[Me on Orientation: SDU will give you two thousand] For each pair?

[Random girl:] I need to put on some weight.

[On dying her hair black] I'v had enough of the Ah Lian look

What is bacon? Is it the sausage?... [To Muslim:] Bacon. What does bacon look like? [Muslim: Why you ask me? Ask him {me} lah.]

[On taking photos] We do the SMU thing lah - jump.

[On Karen Armstrong's disingenuousness] You must give her credit... Not everyone knows the facts like you.

[On Facebook] It's a limited kind of stalking. [Me: For you to hit on girls at school.] But there are no pretty girls in NUS.

[On me] He was very surprised to find out that I was in NCC for 4 years... [Me: But girls' school NCC is wimpier than boys' school NCC] Fuck you.

Indulge his fattyism (fetishism)

[Muslim:] There're seven pillars. [Me: Of?] That we've to live by. [Non-Muslim: Five.]

[On the 7 Ms] I don't take Marijuana.

[Me: Someone's picking you up?] Yes. [Me: Is it on a motorsikal?] We're not Malay.

[On the JB police not caring about a gang rape] Aren't you glad separation happened?... Apart from the fact that none of us would've gotten educated.

I think driving on the Malaysian expressway is like playing a bumper car ride. (a)

[Me: Once you go black -] You never go back. It's so true!... That's all I'll say, it's so true... They're so hot.

[To me] I want a provocative article, which was why I asked you to write it.

[Indian:] Please don't do a MBA in NUS. There are so many - no offence - Indians.

[To someone saying that girls are a distraction] You think of girls as chores and tasks and assignments. They're not essays to be written and handed up.

I also don't like spicy food... [Me: But you grew up eating it]... Yeah weird huh. I'm Indian.

The whole concept of a liberal arts education is to learn nothing of practical value.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes