"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I love pissing off anal museum guards. I think this one took it particularly hard, since she lectured me the most of all the offenders. Heh heh heh.


Florence in July could probably pass for a level of Dante's hell. You have to be either stupid or desperate to come here in July (and probably August too). I almost regret not flying back earlier.


My brother in law took this at a Cosplay convention in Downtown East. Damnit, I want this person's contact!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes