"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Andrew attempts to fill in the large (metaphorically) shoes during Agagooga's temporary hiatus.

Seven dreams before death: (i'm assuming this means things i haven't done)
1. Write a musical
2. Choregraph a 30-minute work
3. Trace my family lineage
4. Breed kribensis (blame it on my brother, he was the one who pointed them out to me in a tropical fish book). http://www.justbajan.com/pets/fish/species/krebensis/index.htm
5. Rear a colony of tree frogs. Oops, better not ... they're endangered!
6. Get a disease named after me.
7. Biological researcher on a NASA mission in outer space (far out!)

Seven things I can't do in this lifetime (excluding the ones above- well, dreams are dreams for a reason!) :
1. Take beta-blockers (asthma)
2. Own a Balinese-style bungalow with a balcony opening to a luxurious garden (would love to but doing so would compromise environmentalist principles)
3. Grow long hair (unlike agagooga)
4. Leave (anywhere) at a moment's notice
5. Eat udon without feeling nauseous
6. Multi-task
7. Undo mistakes i've made

Seven things that attract me:
1. Humour - especially ppl who cringe at my jokes but can make even worse ones
2. Nice eyes (=
3. Quiet kindness. The altruistic sort.
4. Any allusion to rabbits.
5. Bright colours. Gelati colours, if you know what I mean.
6. Intelligent and captivating writing
7. Honesty

Seven things I say:
1. Oh dear (according to my classmates, the "andrew" substitution in situations calling for expletives and vulgarities, e.g. a tutorial re-scheduled for 5pm)
2. Super-(fill in the blank)
3. , like,
4. WRRaaaaa (long story, trackback to sec 4 days of "Wrraaaa who threw the bun...")
5. Sigh.
6. That is sooo.....
7. (silence, more often than not)


Seven books that I love (books I would read over and over again):
1. To kill a mockingbird, Harper Lee
2. The chrysalids, John Wyndham
3. Dune, Frank Herbert (What else??!!!)
4. The velveteen rabbit
5. Any of Nigella Lawson's cookbooks
6. The Diving-bell and the butterfly
7. The Bible

Seven movies that I've loved:
1. The Fifth Element (the quintessential sci-fi junkie)
2. My Fair Lady
3. The Sound of Music
4. X-Men 1 and 2
5. You've got mail
6. To kill a mockingbird
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Seven tags:
Nah. I'll pass.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes