"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I take back what I said about one of the worst poems I've ever seen. This one must take the cake:

"bearsex"
by phil locke

copyright 1997


a man
so large and warm

a bear
so soft and gentle

a bed
of flesh and fur

a haven
from the world outside

a scent
of sweat and lust

a taste
of skin and tongue

a passion
of cocks and fire

a racing
of hearts and hands

an explosion
of ecstasy and release

a heat
of bodies intertwined

a sleep
of bliss and joy

a dream
of trees and caves

awake
and he's still there




For the record, I learnt about this interesting nugget in the days when I was still reading OMGJeremy.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes