"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Saw the following floating around:

--------------

Hey Everyone!

I just thought I would pass the word along about a great opportunity for everybody who wishes to take part. As announced on many fan lists, I'm heading up a major birthday project for Amy Jo Johnson (Original Pink Ranger). You guys are more than welcome to send me anything you would like to give to Amy.

There will be 3 main components to the present going to Amy. The first is a fan video that will be produced by a friend of mine. The formats we are currently able to accept are as follows: VHS, CD (mpeg or avi), miniDV, High8, or email. Please do not send wmv they are horrible quality and will not look good in the overall video.. also, we suggest you do not send VHS, but if you must you can. Unfortunately, we can't accept greetings via DVD. You cannot copy video from a DVD and we would really rather not deal with it. If you have any questions regarding the video greetings, please contact Amy Cartas. schmacky_kicks_ass@hotmail.com I am not at all technical, so she is the one taking care of it.


The second component being put together is a fan scrap book that another friend of mine will be putting together. Anything we receive toward that, will be used, so feel free to contribute anything and everything that your heart may desire. These contributions may include anything ranging from pictures or Amy Jo, pictures of you and Amy Jo if you've met her, poems, artwork creations, quotes, scrapbook pages that you have created for other reasons, etc. Be as creative as you would like.


The third component, for Amy Jo, is one that I consider to be the biggest, and will personally be heading up. As a friend and long time fan of Amy's, many other fans all over the world have been begging me to get them something from her, or pass a message and/or gift along. In an effort accomodate everyone, I will be accepting fan gifts. You can send me any presents you wish to give to Amy, or if you can't think of anything, you are always more than welcome to send cash, money orders, checks, gift certificates, etc. I will be purchasing a large gift from all of us with any money received, and I will let you all know what that is, as well as take suggestions as to what you might like the gift(s) to be.

All birthday contributions for Amy Jo can be sent to me at the following address.

Kimberly Tyler
C/O Morey Holzman
P.O. Box 300326
Escondido, CA 92030

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to let me know. I can be reached 24/7 at PrincessKimberly@Juno.com

Due to time restraint, there is a deadline for ALL contributions.

THE DEADLINE IS JULY 4TH!!!

You MUST have ALL the contributions to me by that date as we need time to get everything together before October. If you need an extension of any kind, you are more than welcome to request one, but depending on the contribution I may not be able to grant it, so please, send everything early. I hope you all will contribute anything you would like, and we will be getting it to Amy Jo on her birthday. Thanks!


Kimberly
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes