"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Freedom of the press is limited to those who own one." - A. J. Liebling

Lucky we have blogs

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'You give me fever'
- 'I would do me any day, any time' (maybe she's lesbian. Or narcissist)
- 'Sexy styling girl'
- 'Make me laugh'
- 'Don't you blame me?'
- 'Miss bitch'
- 'Don't think *something* choose me'
- '*picture of modified male/female toilet sign* He left me!'
- 'Blame it on my blue eyes' (the only thing blue about her was her top)
- 'Lovely girl'
- 'Come with me'
- 'When God made YOU he must be thinking of ME'
- 'One man's junk is another woman's treasure' (There's more than one
way of interpreting this)
- 'A little bit playful'
- 'I want more. Bebe'
- 'Prawn star *picture of prawn with a moustache and a bottle of fish oil*'
- [Worn by grandma in her 60s] 'Wild at heart' [You go girl!]
- 'I don't like to talk to my pillow anymore'
- 'The pepper grinder reminds me of my vibrator'
- [Auntie in her late 40s] 'Sexy girls love denim'
- 'Lascivious'
- 'Simply irresistible'
- 'I think your tractor's sexy! *picture of tractor*'
- 'These brown eyes will break your heart'
- 'L♥ve is in the air'
- 'Tell me when you really want it'

Guys:
- 'Wonder girl' (4 year old boy)
- 'The liver is evil and must be punished. Asahi beer'
- 'I've a feeling i'm in love again'
- 'Cookies *Gingerbread man shouting 'eat me!'*'
- 'Romantic *flowers* oriental' (the girl? the flowers? the T-shirt?)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes