"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 25, 2002

mum was right, although the advice came at 12 something last night and i told her i thought it was being too kancheong. This morning i went down to the office

Andrew: Hi, i was wondering since daniel (chaowan) is leaving...
nice new woman in office: Yeah...-
Andrew: if i could move to his room?
nice new woman in office: My you're fast. What an opportunist! (But all in a kind friendly tone since she's friend-ly!) You'll have to see mary (house manager) for that.

Mary said it's tight, v. tight ... but she'll check it out for me. 'Cos i'll have to move out of my room and into his room by tomorrow (friday), before the cleaners leave at 3pm (so they can clean my room) so the fresher (new student) who might have been allocated his room could go to my room instead. And i have classes until 1pm tomorrow. I hope i can!! Actually, i feel like calling mary up to say i'll vacuum my room (hell, i just vacuumed it yesterday!) so the cleaners don't *have* to do much cleaning. And anyway i keep my room neat and clean (comments from other people)

Yay.... i hope... if i get his room (his room is the same size as mine) i'll be on the 1st floor instead of the 4th floor, and i'll get an extra study room! But i'll be losing nice neighbours ... sally and sophie and (the invisible) Ian (who has only been seen a) doing student service; b) walking outside for dinner; c) taking baths at 11.30pm).
Study room also means i'll only have to move my belongings into the study during holidays, instead of packing everything and dragging them to trunk rooms.

I was so embarrassed by the untidiness of my room last weekend (when i moved back in) i put up a notice outside my door saying "ANDREW is not entertaining visitors until his room is tidied up ... just joking, but mind the mess~!"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes