"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 25, 2002

I am very tired after my LIFE walk and Games Day, though I can't seem to fall asleep. So I will again rattle on.

Daniel? Why doesn't he call himself, say, Nebuchadnezzar!

Will 'Daniel' have to go back and do NS?

Wth's "sembahyang"?

The dear macross file refuses to play. Incidentally, I used to have the original version, sent to me by Julian, but it gave me a headache and I deleted it. He sends me stuff now and then, but they do induce migraines sometimes, so the next time I get one from one of his ingame mp3s or other new age music, I'll delete it, together with my Shostakovich directory!

wt can have my Abdominiser. One of the few Sellavision products my parents ever bought, because it was recommended by my auntie. Not that it did me any good :)

Islamic banking involves gratuity payments I believe. So we have yet another example of people following Islam to the letter and not to the spirit. Rather a pity, because actually the spirit of Islam is relatively tolerant and liberal, considering the socio-economic-historical context of its founding. It's just that people seem to be obsessed with following what is said - not caring about what is not said. I'm sure if Mohammad were alive today, he'd ban smoking, but since he didn't explicitly forbid smoking, Muslims happily smoke their lungs black, while imbibing just a few drops of alcohol is considered to be sinful.

In this weblog, besides the 3 active posters, we have one relatively active poster - the chao keng army clerk, one occasional poster - the chao keng army storeman, and rounding out the slave chattel, the chao keng Pioneer writer! Apart from that, we have an aureate not so screwed up girl with an oh-so-slight accent who pops in now and then to utter one liners and an anti-england and pro third-world guy in christ's cambridge who hates anakin skywalker and has posted once. And some silent inactives, of course.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes