"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, July 26, 2002

Oh well. Going in to work on Sunday. Due to the screw-up alluded to in previous post, certain server upgrades have been put on hold - as a result, certain tests have to be run on Sunday. Obviously, I volunteered to atone for my earlier transgression.

How depressing - although it DOES provide me with an opportunity to get some work done(I only need to be there for an hour or so). I shall be optimistic!

No charge for the advice, Andrew - now how about that phone?

Curious interlude: I decided, on the imploration of all the virtuous folks here - to call the phone's owner. Now here's the rub - I've tried calling him twice, and both times no one answered. I didn't write down the extension number each time, so I've been going to the toilet to check the notice each time.

Now, that notice on the toilet is gone. I left a message the second time telling his colleague I was calling about the handphone, but forgot to leave a number and name. So if I never contact him again, he may now be filled with the despair of knowing that his phone was close to being restored to his grasp....

The sadism deepens.

I'll try to drudge up the number over the next couple of days.. I hope. In the meantime, all you kind readers keep up the relentless moral assault on the vile hordes of evil.





blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes