"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 06, 2023

Raceplay / Showing off her "hair" / The last interesting thing about her


"Toni, 25
22 miles away

Looking for a Dominant White Man who knows his way around curves

Prefer Men comfortable using the N-word as it gets me going. (Not gonna apologize or explain myself. I know what I am)

I know my desires aren't politically correct. Life is short, and my passions run deep. I've learn to accept my truth, and for me that means losing myself to fantasy, human connection, and the whim of a master's libido."


"Girls post pictures like this and ask:
How do you like my hair? *exposing butt*"


"ellanabryan: "My body is the least interesting thing about me" *lots of photos of her body*"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes