"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 06, 2023

How to Treat a Furry

So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, and this is hilarious.  😂. Imagine if you can, that one of my boys told me they thought they were a cat?

Sitting at the supper table son says: “Mom, I think I’m a cat! 

Mom: “No son, you’re a boy! “

My son: “No mom some of my friends at school identify as cats, they call themselves furries, and so do I !! It’s my right and you can’t do anything about it!”

Mom: 🤔 “OK!! “

My son: “Hey, where’s my supper? “

MOM: “Your supper is in the catfood bowl in the corner. Now get off the table you mangy cat!”

My son: “What???”

MOM: hits him with a broom, “get off the table furball!!”

My son in the corner looking bewildered! 

Me to my husband : “Is that cat neutered”?? 

My husband: “I will make an appointment!! “

My son: “What??? “ 😳 

Mom: “Your step dad and I have decided we don’t want a house cat, so get out to the barn and hunt mice!”

My son: “What???”

Mom: brandishes broom, “NOW, to the barn you stupid cat!!”

My son: “Mom, I think I’m a boy!”

Mom: “I thought so, now sit down and eat your supper!!”

Spay and neuter these animals.    Stop them from reproducing.  Today’s society has enough fruit loops already.    

End of story!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes