"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, April 15, 2024

Cinderella / Comb in his pocket / Gollum as Sex Slave


*Cinderella with open legs*\
Prince Charming: "When I said... Let us see if it fits... I meant the shoe!"


"Now I understand why my dad always had a comb in his pocket *naked women with bushy pubic hair*"

The following 2 were combined but I split them:


Sméagol: "We swears to serve the master! *gives Frodo blowjob* *Frodo stoned look*"


Frodo: "We will die virgin, Sam"
Sam: "No, I wil not!"
Sam struggling with Gollum riding him in reverse cowgirl: "I WILL NOT!!!"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes