"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Links - 30th March 2024 (1 - Women)

Meme - "Tinder needs a filter:
- no ugly guys
- not too short
- sexy voice
- tan
- strong and muscles and abs
- not too much of a douche
And if you're uglier then your tinder profile. I'm gonna stop talking to you"
Daddy's Girl with Chained Soyjak: "A WOMAN CAN ASK FOR ANY STANDARDS THEY WANT IN A MAN"
"MEN PREFER DEBT-FREE VIRGINS WITHOUT TATTOOS."
Daddy's Girl with Chained Soyjak: "THAT'S THE MOST INCEL THING I'VE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!"

Meme - Girl: "Ha, I have a hole and you can't fuck it"
Guy: "okay"
Girl: "incel"
Lucy Mac: "It's basically the female version of when a dude is rejected and then says shit like 'fk you ugly b**** I never wanted you anyway'"

Meme - "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "STOP TAGGING FACEBOOK GROUPS AND FORM A CONSTRUCTIVE OPINION FOR AN ARGUMENT"? I-INCEL! SEX! I BET YOU DON'T HAVE SEX! MY VAGINA IS SO DRY RIGHT NOW! TINY PENIS! Men are confused about their market value. I HAVE 50 MORE TAG GROUPS SO JUST HOLD ON!"

Meme - "What's that? You made some solid arguments against something I believe in? Yeah? Well, guess what I have a hole and YOU CAN'T FUCK IT What now incel??"

Meme - "Oh lord. Gotta do the potato test. Say potato if you're real"
"Heyy! you are my first match. I dare you to try to make a better first message ahaha"
"Say potato Elizabeth"
"And btw, if you don't mind me asking this, why are you on Tinder ? Personally I think I'm not much into serious stuff ahaha"
"SAY POTATO"

Meme - "r/TrueOffMyChest
I told my friend why guys don't wanna date her
To start with I 19(M) have a really good 20(F) friend. My friend has a well known history of sleeping around at our small college. Recently she decided to stop that part of her life and started seeking a relationship. Sadly though she hasn't been able to find anyone despite her being really sweet. A couple days ago tho she came up and asked me why guys do want to commit to her. I asked if her she wanted to hear the truth which she replied yes. I proceeded to tell her that most men don't want to be with someone who has 25 past partners she clearly got visibly upset but didn't say anything. A day ago she blocked me on snap and one of our friends told me what I said really hurt her. I shouldn't have been truthful with her :("

Meme - DOLLY!**: "my first time havin anal i accidentally shitted on my mans dick, had to get up real up and suck that shit off before he saw it"

Woman jailed after posing as man and duping partner into sex - "A woman has been sentenced to 10 and a half years in jail for sexual assault after pretending to be a man to dupe a woman into sex using a blindfold, a sex toy and a “wholly fake persona”.  Blade Silvano, 41, met the victim on the online dating site Plenty of Fish in November 2016 and they got engaged as man and woman, Cambridge crown court heard.  She was found guilty in May of two counts of assault by penetration, and was sentenced on Wednesday for what the judge said was not a case of “gender dysphoria” or “anyone’s sexuality”, but about “deception, skilfully carried out and maliciously maintained”. Using a fake name, Blade Mendez, Silvano presented herself as a man throughout a two-year relationship with the victim, who was a mother of small children. She would send the victim photos of herself shaving her face and would pretend to urinate standing up. She also lied about having cancer treatment and being trampled by cows when she in fact was on holiday, the court was told. When she and the complainant were intimate, in December 2016 and February 2017, Silvano refused to be seen naked, wearing a long sleeved top and pulling her jeans down only slightly, before turning away to pretend to roll on a condom, Mr Justice Philip Grey said on Wednesday.  She would not allow the victim to touch her genitals, claiming to be “body conscious due to injuries sustained in the army”, the prosecutor, Julie Whitby, told Cambridge crown court.  The judge said Silvano used “either a strap-on penis or double-ended dildo” to penetrate the woman, who went to the police after uncovering Silvano’s deception after finding her on Facebook in September 2018 “in a completely different living situation”. Another partner of Silvano’s later told the woman “You are not the first and won’t be the last”, the court heard.  Silvano also lied about being a vet, about having a PhD and about being a British army veteran, the court heard.  The woman said that her family did not believe that Silvano had cancer, but she stood by “him”, only to realise her family were right all along... The victim only discovered Silvano’s true sex through Facebook nearly two years later after they had postponed a planned wedding because of the defendant’s supposed illness. By this point the victim had already paid a deposit on the venue and tried on wedding dresses, the judge said.  After February 2017, their relationship continued solely online, with Silvano repeatedly cancelling meetings for increasingly far-fetched reasons, claiming to have been diagnosed with cancer and cystic fibrosis. On one occasion she invited the victim to an army officers’ ball, only to cancel at the last minute after claiming to have been trampled by cows.  The victim turned up at the hospital once, only to be told by nurses that no one called Blade Mendez was there. Silvano then told her that her name would have been withheld “for security reasons” because she was in the army, Grey said. The woman told the court: “I consented to having sex with a male for the penis. Not a female penetrating me with something – I’m still unaware what it was. They took that right away from me, when they could have been honest with me from the start and I could have made an informed choice.” She said she suspected Silvano had duped others. “The way Blade was so fluid and confident around me and my children, even walking into my oldest child’s bedroom, now makes me feel like I wasn’t the first person Blade has potentially done this too.” She was especially convinced of this, she said, after receiving the message from one of Silvano’s other partners, saying: “I’m not the first and I won’t be the last.”"
She was too stupid to claim she was trans

Meme - Alexander @datepsych: "Someone is very angry today, but our results are pretty consistent with the Bivona & Critelli paper and other past research on rape fantasies. They are simply very common - and probably more "rapey" than most people realize (lots of these fantasies are actually about strangers). We'll have the article up on this soon."
meltingshining @meltingshining: "rape culture bullshit. I knew you were a sly rapist. You are a disgusting sexologist and your true colors always show.
The study is fake because they are leading questions. You put the thought in people's minds. Better if you asked, what are your fantasies? And then see how many say oh yea...rape...you stupid fake scientist and so is everyone who fucks with on the real. This is psuedoscience.
Yeah of course they are close. You plagiarized everything. Who are the people you asked and how did you ask them? This is stupid rape apologia at a time when we don't need that shit. Fuck off.
I fucking hate this @datepsych rapey douchebag pushing out a Jenny Bivona classic, "Women love to be raped!" Bullshit study that conflates and leads with questions with a questionable audience. The controls in the study are shit. The questions are shit."
Alexander @datepsych: "Data from our recent survey on nonconsensual sexual fantasies: about 60% of both men and women have them. These figures are close to past research on the topic (eg Bivona & Critelli, 2009)."
What an incisive critique! I'm sure they will be very helpful in peer review

Meme - "ONCE A YEAR, WOMEN GO COMPLETELY CRAZY FOR ABOUT 365 DAYS"

Meme - "Women: Babe I love you not the money
Men: OK and sign this prenup
Women:"

Meme - "Hey is this James's girlfriend?"
"Girl if you're coming to me as a woman about my man please we'll sort this out later Valentine's Day is too close"
"Well yes this is about Valentine's Day if you let me land girl"
"You can see him on the 15, the 14th is reserved for ME"
"Babe he booked you our free hair and makeup bundie, I don't want your man girl"
"OMG fr??!???!?? This is awkward I'm sorry and THANKYOU. my man my man my man"
"No problem girl I'll send you the time and address now"

Leigh-Anne Pinnock of Little Mix: ‘Being Black is my power. I want young Black girls to see that’ - "She felt “invisible”, and would regularly cry in front of her manager. “I just couldn’t seem to find my place, and didn’t know why,” she said in a magazine interview in 2018. “I didn’t feel like I had as many fans as the other girls. It was a strange feeling.” She had, at that point, finally realised what the trouble was. “I know there are girls of colour out there who have felt the same as me,” she said. “We have a massive problem with racism, which is built into our society.”
If you're not as popular as other girls, it must be racism

Meme - "4 years at UC Berkeley
2019: *pretty blonde with shoulder-length hair, white top and jeans*
2023: *shaved head with neck tattoo [?]*"

Meme - "This is Natasha Grubenhauf. Natasha is the 2017 World Trampoline Champion. Her father bought the family a trampoline when she was 5 years old and she practiced every day for 22 years until she won. *droopy breasts*"

Meme - "This is like buying a movie ticket to a movie you've already seen 100 times
Mia K. @miakhalifa: "onlyfans.com/miakhalifa""

💋 on X - "my pussy so wet no child in africa would be thirsty again if i just squirted over the entire continent 😩💯"

Meme - "Learn to Train your wife in 5 easy lessons...
FREE booklet shows you how!
Teach her to:
Fetch your slippers and pipe
Massage your feet
Serve you ice cold beer and snacks
Sit quietly while you browse your favorite television stations
Respond to non-verbal cues such as the snapping of fingers
Answer "Yes, dear" to any and all requests
Greet you at the door wearing nothing but celophane wrap""

Meme - "When you're in a zoom class and see your crush."
"But, with a 1080p webcam and a professional lighting set up"

OnlyFans Income - How Much Do OnlyFans Creators Make? - "Over 2.1 million creators on OnlyFans, with earnings ranging from supplemental income to millions per month. Average OnlyFans creator earns $150-180 monthly; the top 1% earn 33% of total revenue. Top earners benefit from existing audiences, niche content, high-quality materials, and aggressive marketing... Male creators often make more, tapping into niches like LGBTQ+ and male fitness modeling."

Annie Knight's Goal To 'Get Railed By 365 People In 365 Days' Is Off To A Hot Start - "Annie Knight isn't most people.  She's an Australian content creator who was fired from a marketing job after her OnlyFans account was discovered by her employer.  She also claims to have slept with 300 people last year.  That sounds like a busy year, but the 26-year-old has plans for an even busier 2024.  Her goal for this year is to "get railed by 365 people in 365 days."  Talk about going big or going home... Her slow start quickly turned into a hot one, and she's, by her own estimation, well ahead of schedule.  By Valentine's Day, she had already slept with around 70 men."

Meme - "Remember, a wife is for life not just for Christmas... think before you do something stuipid this festive period!!" *proposal by fireplace*

Meme - "Her: It's hard being a single mom, there just aren't any good guys left.
The guy she let cum inside her: *thug*"

Meme - SukiihanaGoat: "Cooking and getting nuttted in is what I love to do. I hope I can open a restaurant one day"

Meme - @Autie_Radig: "How it started: *couple with puppy*
How it ended: *woman with dog*
Randy Jewels @a_weeknd: "You cheated on me Autumn and give me back my dog."

Meme - "Jenniter Love Hewitt says "I was called sexy before I ever knew what being sexy was. I was 17 years old on the cover of Maxim, and I had no idea why I was on the cover of Maxim." "I remember doing 'Heartbreakers' at 23 and the director was like, 'We just need you to be sexier! I had to pull him aside and be like, 'I don't know what that means. I'm only 23" [Variety]
Jesse Deschamps: She knew why she was on there at 17. She's just looking for attention she doesn't get now."

Meme - "I'm trying to fuck a girl that works at a bakery so I told her I liked baking and tried to make my own sourdough and now I have a new hobby and don't really feel like seeing her later today"

Meme - "If my future son ever say he gay imma have to sneak in his room and show him how good p*ssy feels"

Meme - Naomi Vargas: "I consider myself your typical feminist but a couple of months ago I decided to switch it up so I accepted a date from the most conservative masculine guy on Coffee Meets bagel. The date went better than expected so we go to a restaurant/bar and he literally put his American Express card on the table and told me I can have anything I want I was shocked most men I met before were either cheap or poor. We've been seeing each other ever since and I knew I would never find another guy like him so I stopped talking my birth control without telling him and now I'm pregnant with his baby. Looks like he's mine forever lol"

Meme - princessblowhole: "Dude I'm recently divorced and having the time of my fucking life. I can sit on the couch all night. I don't have to pretend to be friends with all the snotty wives. I can bang the dude who hits on me at the bar. I can bang my boss. I can bang friends. I can bang myself. I can eat what I want, when I want. I don't have to shave. I don't have to justify my spending habits. I don't have to clean pee off the floor. I can wear whatever the fuck I want, wherever I want, without having to worry about how the way I look reflects on my husband. I get to be whatever kind of parent I want to be. We can do whatever we want to do. Best of all, I can eat in bed without judgment. I fucking love being single."

Meme - ">80's women: Gaming is for nerd virgns

>90's women: Gaming is for nerd virgins
>2000-2006: Gaming is for nerd virgins
>2007: THE CAKE IS A LIE XD
>2014: WHY DON'T MEN WANT GIRLS IN GAMING? STOP BULLYING THAT REPORTER WHO SLEPT WITH GUYS FOR GAVE REVIEWS! SEXISM! GAMER GATE!
>2015: *women start booby streaming on Twitch, the gaming site, with their cameras taking up the whole screen and the game small in the corner
>2018 or so: BUY MY GAMER GIRL BATH WATER
>2019: Majority of females on the front page aren't even gaming anymore, just have their boobs out
>2020: GAMER GIRL FARTS FOR SELL by the top Twitch female
>2021: HOT TUB STREAMS
>2023: NAKED STREAMS ON YOUR HOME PAGE! ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT IT? DO STRAIGHT MEN EVEN LIKE WOMEN?
Women have to get into every nerdy fandom they can after collectively mocking the people who enjoyed it then slowly make use it to sexualize themselves for attention. Cosplay, anime, games. Dungeons and Dragons is next thanks to BG3 and soon we'll see Sexy naked God Emperors once they try to force themselves into Warhammer Fandom and make it about themselves."

Meme - "imagine if a dude was like 'hey guys Im new and need friends' then showed his balls"
empath @empathchan: "Hi I'm new here looking for friends *topless with bra*"

Meme - "Ce gars a gagné 181 millions d'€ au Loto le mercredi, 2 jours plus tard il rencontrait amour de sa vie. Si  ça c'est pas de la chance"

Meme - Andrew Tate: "Women are the most precious things on the planet and should be protected at all costs."
lachioressy: "Women are the most precious things ...yes we are things not human beings"
You can't win with haters

Meme - Crumpled Banner: "International Women's Day"
"COULD HAVE IRONED IT. Just sayin....."

Meme - Cannelle: "I once set up a Sim to have my exact life. The Sim spent all the time crying. I stopped playing after that."

Meme - Girl 1: "I want a guy who has an 8in pp and 6 pack abs"
Girl 2: "i want a guy that makes 6 figures and is at least 6 ft"
Guy 1: "i want a girl "
Guy 2: "idk man you're asking for too much"

Miss Katherine on X - "I cheated on all 7 of my long term boyfriends  Somehow this is now seen as "wrong" or "bad"  When in reality it’s one of the best things to do as a girl  If your bf won't obey you mindlesssly and accept that he's below you, cheat on him and make him cry so he gets the point 🤣"

Meme - Man: "I think you're right"
Woman: "I didn't say anything yet"
Man: "I'm just trying to save time..."

Meme - "*Goth Girl*
> looks hot by provocative cloths and hair dye.
can satisfy you by becoming expert of seggs by sleeping with more men.
child free and that means wont live leaching off you, will work and travel with you.
is into dr"gs and kinks to make the relationship worth enjoying.
*Tradwife*
looks like some granny from 50s and not hot, has zero fashion and wears worn out dresses.
is a virgin and won't know how to make it spicy because she was sheltered like a loser.
wants to have dozens of kids, leaching off your wealth and wants to live like a freeloading commie.
wont even have booze because "MuH TrAdiTioNs""

Meme - "When family car decals get too real... *6 men in prison, woman, 11 kids*"

Meme - "Your sex robot could be hacked and programmed to kill you"
"How's that different from a real girlfriend?"

Meme - "You know you really love your man when you start using c0nd0ms with other guys"
Keywords: start using condoms with other guys

Meme - MOMS TOY cactus
MUSHROOM"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes