"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Sexy Losers: A Harry Situation


"A HARRY SITUATION
I should be proud of this but most Harry Potter fiction is far worse than this, trust me.

Ron Weasley: "OH HERMIONE ... I'M GONNA ... GONNA ..."

Hermione Granger: "OH YES, RON ... JUST COME INSIDE ME ... WAIT ... IS YOUR FACE ... CHANGING?"

Harry Potter: "I .. ER ..."

Hermione Granger: "HARRY POTTER! I KNEW IT !! YOU WERE USING POLYJUICE POTION TO SLEEP WITH HERMIONE!"

Harry Potter: "... GINNY?"

Ginny Weasley: "THAT'S RIGHT, POTTER. I CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED TRYING TO CHEAT ON ME!"

Harry Potter: "BUT IF YOU WERE WRONG, YOU WOULD HAVE SLEPT WITH YOUR BRO --"

Ginny Weasley: "... I KNOW"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes