"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Celebrating Abortion / 600 Genders & 2 Political Positions / Double Standards in Cancel Culture


MEDICAL VIDEOS @MEDI ...: "14-16 weeks human fetus ..!!"
aly$sa @notsircartier: "i wonder if i throw it itll get stuck to the wall"
Vanessa Dee @SoundAndSalt: "I'd stomp on that until it was unrecognizable, and do so with a smile on my face."
@IanMcGlinsey: "This literally looks like strawberry jam with chocolate chips, sit down Emma"
@spooky_tOfu: "It has no brain"
al @b8kedbrain: "use the umbilical cord and play w it like those sticky hand toys"
swamp demon Disclosure Red Roc ...: "If I saw that on the ground, I'd be 100% stomp on it."
@_ebullience: "I'd think it was a bug or something wtf"

So much for no one being pro-abortion - these people are actively mocking fetuses and celebrating their destruction
The left side of the photo got blocked when I uploaded it standalone, so I best not take chances


Communist: "There are 600 Genders. But 2 Political Positions. Mine & Nazi"


"Media Inquiry: Donald McNeil and your own social media history
Aaron Sibarium to nhannahjones Dear Ms. Hannah-Jones,

I hope this note finds you well.

I'm reporting a story on Donald McNeil's departure from the Times and the paper's policy on racial slurs. I was hoping you could comment on the following:

In an email announcing McNeil's departure, Dean Baquet wrote: "we do not tolerate racist language regardless of intent." But you yourself have used the same slur McNeil did, albeit in a non-derogatory context. For example:

Ida Bae Wells @nhannahjones: "I did watch and did read the transcripts. I'm saying you know the linguistic difference b/w nigger and nigga."

Ida Bae Wells @nhannahjones: "One could make that argument. I was simply making the point about pretending nigger and nigga is the same thing""

Commentary: "Donald McNeil, fired from the NYTimes for use of the N-word in the context of a conversation about the word, has people asking questions about other NYTimes reporters"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes