"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Ali / Nipple Sweater / Nobody is happy with what they have

3 more blocked by ifunny:


"Nobody is happy with what they have
Woman with small breasts: I wish I had bigger boobs
Woman with big breasts: I wish I had smaller boobs
Man with small penis: I wish I had a bigger penis
Man with big penis: I wish I had a bigger penis"


"Take that community Standards *woman wearing sweater with many pink areolae*"
Ironic/fitting that ifunny blocked this...


"Ali 19
I like chick-fil-a and missionary"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes